Welcome to the Point Loma Garden Walk!
Plans are underway for the next Garden Walk to be held Saturday, April 26, 2014
The Dana Unit of Rady Children's Hospital Auxiliary, a nonprofit organization.
The Point Loma Garden Walk features self-guided tours of private residential gardens, and a fantastic garden boutique as part of the event. Sponsored by local businesses and private donations we are proud to showcase homes in the historically rich neighborhoods of Point Loma. Garden Walk ticket sales from this volunteer-managed annual fundraiser provide continued support for the Craniofacial Services at Rady Children's Hospital, San Diego.
Save the date for the 13th Annual Point Loma Garden Walk! Saturday, April 26, 2014
The 13th Annual Point Loma Garden Walk will be held Saturday, April 26, 2014, from 10am - 4pm.
Learn about our Diamond Tour!
We are delighted, once again to be showcasing the annual Garden Boutique where you can shop the booths the day of the Garden Walk. Talented local artisans will be providing you with one-of-a-kind finds and creations. There is a lot in store this year with herb gardens, whimsical furniture, planted urns, plant stands, salvage items turned into planters, and faery gardens. We're pleased to offer garden furniture and outdoor accessories, birdhouses, potting benches made from salvaged wood and much, much more!
We are again having a Dana Diamond Tour with catered lunch and private shuttle. (Limited to 20 attendees).
Day of walk information:
- Hours 10am - 4pm. Brochure and map of the gardens are given out in exchange for your ticket. Tickets are available day of event and may be purchased for $25 beginning at 10 am, at 3449 Addison SD 92106.
- For additional ticket information, click here.
- This a self-guided walking garden tour and is at your own pace. You can choose your own route and tour the gardens and homes in any order you wish.
- Complimentary water will be available. Cardamom Cafe and Bakery will be set up during the walk for your convenience.
- Point Loma Garden Walk Raffle 2014: We have a drawing for the following table setting which will be set up at one of the gardens on the walk.
- The Point Loma Garden Walk BOUTIQUE is always a crowd pleaser, filled with 20 + vendors with amazing merchandise and garden items. Don't miss it!
- VIP porta potties will be provided along the route.
- Please see details in the brochure and on the map provided to you the day of the walk.
- Parking is available throughout the neighborhood.
- No pets unless a certified service dog
- No strollers
- Gardens are not wheelchair accessible